Emdom CRC Compact Rifle Case [Deluxe Edition] overview
- Built specifically for Law enforcement and the Special Operations Community.
- Secure storage for safe transportation with comfort in mind to carry Short Barrel Rifles (SBRs), submachine guns, collapsed carbines, and all mission gear.
- Fully field tested for 3 years. Proven to have a solid performance and all-day comfort.
- The CRC case is made of 1000 denier Mil-Spec nylon fabric which is water repellent and very durable in-field use. All seams are reinforced and built to last.
- Trapezoid shaped case design for better rear visibility.
- Compact and streamlined case design to navigate smoothly in the jungle, tunnels, urban, and household environment.
- 360 degrees internal padding, front and back panel sandwiches HDPE plastics for rigidity, blunt impact protection, and signature reduction of the contents.
- Storage is organized and customizable. The CRC-Deluxe is lined totally on front and back with “Velcro loop grid panels”. Very versatile to organize all gear and firearms.
- Any straps, accessories, and pouches that have a Velcro hook remain secure on the Velcro loop surface.
- Long or bulky items will stay secure with the added retention loops through the grid to use webbing, zip-ties, one wrap Velcro straps, paracord, bungee cord, etc. (see pic)
- An adjustable hidden sleeve that rolls up for a full 10 inches at the top of the case to store a fully assembled carbine up to a total of 33 inches, facilitates rapid deployments or fast bailouts.
- Using as a backpack: 2.75" wide padded shoulder straps allow for the tilt and pitch of the case. Sternum strap and waist strap provide additional stability and are removable. Three large cushion pads at the back of the case offer ventilation and back support for long trips. All straps can be stored internally to convert for hand carrying. All webbing ends are neatly secured by one-wrap Velcro to eliminate trip and snag hazards.
- The back panel has a zippered pocket with a built-in hanging loop and Velcro retention strap to secure a hydration bladder inside during backpacking.
Options for hand carrying: The top carrying handle is used for vertical carrying and is concealable. The side handle wraps around the full case for extra support from sagging when carrying heavy loads.
- Two admin zippered front pockets for your paperwork, notebooks, maps, car keys, or smartphones.
- Dual daisy chain in the front for additional gear attachment.
- Four rows of PALS webbing at the middle front and bottom side for additional MOLLE gear.
- The top front has a 7" x 4" Velcro loop panel to put patches, insignia, reflective signs, or ID backed with a Velcro hook. A protective cover is included.
- The bottom front has a 9" x 6" Velcro loop panel (with a row of PALS webbing at both top and bottom) to put the magazine, medical or general-purpose panels that are backed with Velcro hook and retention straps. A protective panel is also included.
- The bottom of the case is reinforced with a 2" wide webbing grid to reduce wear and tear from use and also provides an extra tie-down area.
- A transparent window 3" x 2" for ID is located on the top back area.
- Made with premium Mil-Spec material: 1000 Denier nylon fabric, high-quality YKK zippers, Mil-Spec webbing, and Velcro.
- Approximate external dimensions: 24" tall x 12" wide x 4.5" deep
- Approximate internal dimensions: 23" tall x 11" wide x 3" deep
- Approximate weight: 4 lbs 4 oz.